Your future, so sodexo
Job category: Purchasing & Distribution
Job ID: 67710
From the Gulf of Mexico to the Arctic Ocean and from the Pacific Coast to the Atlantic, Sodexo provides Quality of Life Services that support the needs of our clients in the Energy and Resources market segments, reinforcing client operations in both onshore and offshore environments.
Sodexo Energy and Resources is seeking a Warehouse Operations Supervisor for its Harahan, Louisiana location. Reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager, this supervisor will have oversight of 14 hourly (tenured) Sodexo employees.
Primary Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Daily responsibility for the warehousing operations, including inventory as well as manage warehouse staff to ensure that products are stored and shipped out in an accurate, efficient manner.
- Monitoring and streamlining procedures for warehousing and distribution, to meet the quality, safety, and customer service standards.
- Directing the movement, storage and processing of inventory to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Supervise and direct warehouse staff; put worker safety as a top priority, according to Sodexo Energy and Resources standards.
- Fully utilizing SAP or another similar ERP system for inventory control, material movement and reporting.
- Planning, scheduling, staffing and training and motivation as needed to ensure stellar customer service is provided.
Successful candidates will demonstrate experience, success and proficiency in the following areas:
- Written and verbal communication.
- Conflict resolution and problem-solving.
- Multi-tasking, project management and prioritizing.
- Taking initiative and working independently in order to achieve agreed upon business outcomes.
- Computer literacy including usage of SAP and Microsoft Office.
- Previous warehouse experience is required.
This manager will work in a hands-on fashion with team members and will need to work a flexible start time, including some weekends and evenings.
For more information on Sodexo Energy and Resources click here!
Sodexo - A world leader in Food and Facilities Management Serviceshttp://www.sodexousa.com/usen/careers/careers.aspx
Connect, Search and Apply all on the go with the Sodexo Jobs App! Available for smart phones and BlackBerry devices http://m.sodexo.jobs/jobs_app.htm
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year in engineering or a related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.