Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 77656
Sodexo has a full time Registered Dietitian opportunity at The Seasons in Alexandria (Alexandria, KY). This beautiful and brand-new facility is home to 120 skilled nursing residents and 40-50 assisted living residents.
Reporting to the General Manager, this Registered Dietitian will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian and eligible for state licensure with experience in long term care (preferred)
- Manage the nutrition care process for the SNF residents and provide nutrition consults to residents as needed.
- Be an active part of the Food Service management team.
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Represent the Food & Nutrition Department as the primary liaison with the medical and nursing staff.
- Provide nutrition education and seminars to all levels of care within the community.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, energetic, and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our clients and residents.
- Have a passion for driving and improving the resident experience for the Seniors we serve.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.