Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 74268
Sodexo is seeking a Full-time Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team at Saint Joseph London, a 150-bed hospital in London Kentucky. 1 day per week will be spent at Saint Joseph Berea Hospital and 4 days per week will be spent at Saint Joseph London servicing both the inpatient and outpatient population.
Position will report to Clinical Nutrition Manager and the Registered Dietitian will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian
- Have prior experience with the nutrition care process and electronic health records charting.
- Work with a team and provide nutritional assessments and care for patients as assigned.
- Be a self-starter, highly motivated a team player, and possess good time management skills.
- Assist with the Outpatient diabetes program by scheduling and counseling patients.
- Provide education to patients, as well as staff and work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff.
- Possess the ability to creatively problem solve, work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions while working within a self-directed and team-oriented work environment.
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills to interact with a wide variety of individuals and groups.
- Have licensure in Kentucky.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.