Your future, so sodexo
Senior Accounting Assistant
Job category: Finance
Job ID: 68517
Sodexo has a new opening for a Senior Accounting Assistant in the Construction Projects division at our office in Bowling Green, KY.
This role will primarily be working with accounts payable, purchase orders, subcontracts and tracking of project costs. The Sr Accounting Assistant will gather information for analysis, reports and correspondences.
Other duties include:
- Responsible for processing payables, vendor numbers, lien waivers, and insurance certificates.
- Will assist upper finance when needed in forecasting, accruals, journal entries, purchase order logs, analysis of labor & travel expense costing to projects.
- Will assist administratively ad hoc to field construction Project Managers and Directors
- Will provide accounting support to other Construction Finance positions.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- knowledge of accounting policies and procedures,
- familiarity with accounting processes,
- strong analytical skills,
- advanced proficiency in finance related computer applications (Microsoft Excel), ability to develop working relationships with managers
- ability to interpret, analyze and explain financial information.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.