Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 74360
Sodexo has an outstanding opportunity for a Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team and Clinical Nutrition program at the Wesley Medical Center in Wichita, Kansas. For more than 100 years, Wesley Health-care has provided exceptional care to thousands of families in Wichita, throughout Kansas, and Northern Oklahoma. Wesley Medical Center is an acute-care center licensed for 530 beds and 102 bassinets.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian
- Have experience utilizing the nutrition care process, electronic medical records charting and will be responsible for conducting nutrition care and patient assessments for patients with a variety of disease states
- Demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills. Be able to work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff and collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently and be outcome focused
- Have good time management skills, be a self-starter
- Have prior experience in an acute care setting (internship may count for experience)
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.