Your future, so sodexo
Imaging Service Engineer 2
Job category: Healthcare Technology Management
Job ID: 67013
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As an active team member working within Sodexo Clinical Technology Management (CTM), you will partner with our Healthcare clients to manage their medical equipment technology needs. Together, we provide leadership and expertise ensuring safe effective medical equipment for patients, staff and visitors. At Sodexo, we improve the Quality of Life of all those we serve.
Sodexo’s growing Clinical Technology Management Division is seeking a talented Imaging Service Technician 2 to support the account @Riverview Health is a comprehensive healthcare network comprised of a full-service, 156 bed hospital located in Noblesville, Indiana, and 25 primary, immediate and specialty care facilities located in Hamilton and Tipton counties.
The main role of the position will be to ensure all CTM related diagnostic imaging medical equipment is maintained in a quality and timely manner. The ideal candidate will have outstanding customer service and communications skill as well as a strong technical skills and commitment to deliver excellent repair service in an expedient manner. Ideal candidates will possess:
- Competency troubleshooting/repairing and maintaining diagnostic imaging devices.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements of medical devices
- Proven success developing and sustaining vendor relationships
- Ability to manage medical device life cycle plans
- Skill set of advanced modality such as clinical laboratory, medical imaging, radiation/oncology or high-end biomedical devices
- Medical equipment knowledge with the following is desired for this: DiCom, Siemens, Toshiba, Philips, GE Healthcare, Hologic, XRay, Ultrasound, C-Arm, Cat Scan, MRI/CT, Radiation Therapy, Nuclear Medicine, Wet or Dry Processor, General RF, Clinical Asset Management, Accelerators;
- Good general knowledge of x-ray, mammography and ultrasound equipment
- Knowledge of CT, MRI and cath lab experience is a plus
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation schedule as required.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years in maintenance and repair of clinical devices
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.