Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 75573
Sodexo is seeking a Part-Time Clinical Dietitian to come join their team at Methodist Hospital. This progressive hospital has 582 beds. This position is eligible to receive benefits.
Sodexo is the number one employer of registered dietitians in the United States. We offers tremendous opportunities for career growth for part-time and full-time dietitians throughout all divisions. Benefits for dietitians include reimbursement for annual AND dues, CDR fees, CEUs and specialty certifications, as well as education assistance. www.sodexodietitianjobs.com
Is this opportunity right for you?
If you are a Registered Dietitian looking gain exceptional clinical experience in an environment that fosters learning and development, this may be the job for you. You will provide medical nutrition therapy to a variety of patient population and disease states while sharing your knowledge and recommendations as a part of multidisciplinary team. Methodist is a level three trauma center which offers the opportunity to work in a critical care environment. The position works two days per week; Monday and Wednesday at the Southlake location in Merrillville.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- familiarity with the Nutrition Care Process and Electronic Health Records is preferred at the unit;
- strong comprehension of the principles of clinical nutrition practice;
- a Registered Dietitian, eligible for licensure in the state if applicable; and
- the ability to meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- possess strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- have a passion for driving and improving the patient experience.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.