Your future, so sodexo
Senior Manager, Area Support (Food)
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 68027
Sodexo, a world leader in quality of life services, is seeking two (2) Senior Manager, Area Support Managers (Food) to provide onsite management and grow the Dining Services Operations for our new lines of business within our Seniors Services Segment. The successful candidates will provide strategic leadership as well as providing direct support to local Systems in one of the following States; Indiana and Texas. Successful candidates must reside in one of the areas noted.
In this position, you will be required to be the resident expert on
- Supporting premier upscale clients.
- Experience opening new business, cost management and, training of production staff and food safety program.
- Continual training of a diverse culinary team and creating a culture of quality food that is well presented and alive with flavor.
- Implementation and training of culinary programs/ retail excellence programs to the onsite teams at all locations within the portfolio.
- Provide strategic analysis and solutions to manage product cost and food productions systems.
- Local travel required, as these positions will cover (1) Indiana and (1) Texas. Occasional travel to nearby states.
The ideal Senior Manager, Area Support (Food) candidate will have exceptional communication skills, an eye for high end restaurant quality food, and a high level of organization. A strong focus in customer service, culinary expertise, and attention to detail are key in our selection process. Computer skills and basic accounting skills are required
Sodexo is a leader in bringing innovative solutions to the facilities and business challenges of Corporate Environments through creativity, outstanding people, and a commitment to constant improvement. We welcome you to join our team with this career opportunity.
Sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please visit the Sodexo Network with Us page and consider signing up
Take a sneak peek at how Sodexo can contribute to your well-being: http://bit.ly/yPf9G.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of experience in operations
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.