Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 76847
Sodexo is seeking a Part-time Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team at Fairbanks Hospital, located in Indianapolis, IN. This position will work with the clinical nutrition team at Fairbanks helping those seeking recovery from alcohol & drug addiction. Position is 16 hours weekly (Monday and Friday) with up to 6 weeks of vacation coverage per year.
Position will report to General Manager and ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian, Licensed Dietitian, at least 1-2 year of experience
- Prior experience with working with patients that are in recovery from Drugs & Alcohol addiction a plus
- Conduct nutrition assessments, perform nutrition-focused physical exams, provide nutrition support recommendations and diet education as needed
- Have a strong understanding of the connection between diet, lifestyle and disease and how these factors impact wellness
- Have experience utilizing the nutrition care process and documenting in the electronic medical record.
- Have a strong focus on driving outstanding patient satisfaction results and driving process improvement activities.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have the ability to work closely in a multidisciplinary team setting and participate in unit rounding.
- Be able to be flexible, a team player, and possess good time management skills.
- Work with In-Patients, Out-Patients, Hope Academy Recovery High School
- Work closely with Chef Manager in menu planning for patients
- Assist GM/Chef Manager is Quality Assurance/Improvement for the department and assist with any projects as needed
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.