Your future, so sodexo
General Manager 3 - Food
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 78400
Sodexo is seeking an experienced Foodservice General Manager for Fairbanks Hospital, in Indianapolis, IN
Fairbanks is a world-class, evidence-based drug and alcohol addiction services. We treat you or your loved one with scientifically supported treatments like MAT (Medication-Assisted Treatment), innovative treatments such as our Origins Women’s Trauma program, specialized young adult programs, group therapy and a variety of available inpatient, outpatient and long-term residential programs. As experts in recovery, our skilled, licensed staff provides the proven, personalized treatment programs you need to live in recovery. There is Hope. Recovery is Possible.
The General Manager will oversee the food service operation for this 80 bed drug and alcohol rehab hospital with services that include outpatient, long-term residential and a recovery high school providing lunch Monday through Friday.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/attributes:
- Proven management success in a healthcare environment
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent leadership/team building skills
- Strong financial acumen, ability to analyze sales data, understands trends and address business opportunities.
- Experience with Sodexo systems
- Ability to manage and develop a team of 3 managers and 25 front-line staff
- Previous culinary experience is a plus
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.