Your future, so sodexo
Food Operations Manager 1
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 77239
Sodexo is seeking a Food Operations Manager for Fairbanks Hospital located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Fairbanks is a world-class, evidence-based drug and alcohol addiction services. We treat you or your loved one with scientifically supported treatments like MAT (Medication-Assisted Treatment), innovative treatments such as our Origins Women’s Trauma program, specialized young adult programs, group therapy and a variety of available inpatient, outpatient and long-term residential programs. As experts in recovery, our skilled, licensed staff provides the proven, personalized treatment programs you need to live in recovery. There is Hope. Recovery is Possible.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Catering. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced food service manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who can:
- identify internal/external customer needs and expectations;
- ensure that Sodexo and customer goals are aligned and met;
- educate and develop rapport with internal/external customers and promote partnerships;
- promote a customer/client centered culture that strives to exceed customer and client needs; and
- coordinate all unit catering initiatives to drive sales growth and track results.
Your success will be measured by your ability to:
- maintain and improve service level resulting in increased customer satisfaction;
- ensure all HAACP standards are followed; and
- demonstrate resourcefulness and quick responsiveness to client and customer requests.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Solid organizational skills
- Excellent leadership/team building skills
- The ability to handle catering at all levels from students to executives
- Professional demeanor is required
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management and Catering positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. See more Food Service Management jobs here.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.