Your future, so sodexo
Senior Office Manager
Job category: Administrative
Job ID: 68901
Sodexo Hospitals division seeks a Sr Office Manager with strong management and computer skills in Gary, IN. The Office Manager will direct and maintain a productive work environment, always prioritizing efficiency, organization, communication, and safety. A key ambassador of company culture, the Office Manager ensures employees have the tools and internal support they need, while also reinforcing policy. The ideal candidate is meticulously organized, flexible, and motivated by the idea of taking ownership of the team.
Responsibilities and expectations include but not limited to:
- Maintain and improve office services and processes.
- Help with Sodexo's CMMS system (Maximo)
- Workflow within the facilities department including work orders
- Act as main staff point-of-contact for questions regarding internal policies.
- Prepare occasional mail/shipments/messengers and monitor occasional phone calls.
- Assist the facilities team and management within the department providing reports
- Strong administrative skills including MS Office
- Ability to balance a friendly and accommodating demeanor with the need to firmly reinforce company policies and procedures amongst co-workers and consultants in the facilities department
- Strong work ethic with the ability to multitask
- Flexibility within a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
Previous experience in an Office Manager or Executive/Administrative Assistant experiences a plus.
Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years experience in administrative support, or a related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.