Your future, so sodexo
Retail Operations Manager
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 67821
Sodexo is seeking an experienced Retail Operations Manager in northwest, Indiana.
The Retail Operations Manager will be responsible for Retail, Catering, and Vending operations at 2 Hospitals (Methodist Northlake Campus & Methodist Southlake Campus) and Midlake Campus - 200 Bed hospitals with recent servery upgrades at both hospitals. This will be a SodexoMAGIC account. Knowledge of Sodexo and/or SodexoMAGIC operations a plus.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Innovate the retail offerings at this account to follow health and wellness oriented food and culinary trends.
- Knowledge of patient meal programs and the ability to drive patient satisfaction.
- Management and team-building of 100 union client employees.
- Ensure compliance to food safety, sanitation and overall workplace safety standards.
- Drive sales, revenue, customer and client satisfaction.
If this describes your background, we want to hear from you!:
- Proven management success in a healthcare environment.
- Ability to drive sales and execute retail food service initiatives quickly, effectively and efficiently.
- Experience with patient meal programs, Sodexo’s Expressly For You (EFY) experience is preferred.
- Strong leadership and extensive team management experience.
- Knowledge of current health and wellness culinary concepts.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of Sodexo systems is beneficial.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of experience in retail operations
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.