Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 75922
Sodexo is seeking a Clinical Dietitian to come join the team of Registered Dietitians at Methodist Hospital in Gary, IN.
Sodexo is the number one employer of registered dietitians in the United States. We offer tremendous opportunities for career growth for dietitians throughout all divisions. Benefits for dietitians include reimbursement for annual AND dues, CDR fees, CEUs and specialty certifications, as well as education assistance. www.sodexodietitianjobs.com
Is this opportunity right for you?
If you are a Registered Dietitian looking grow your experience in the area of general nutrition or pediatric nutrition in an environment that fosters learning and development, this may be the job for you. You will provide medical nutrition therapy to a variety of patient population and disease states while sharing your knowledge and recommendations as a part of multidisciplinary team to include the opportunity to work in a Level 3 trauma center and Level 3 NICU. You will also participate in direct and indirect patient care such as PI projects; participate on interdisciplinary committees and in community events.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- Work as part of a RD team to provide nutritional care to acute care patients on a medical and surgical unit with the opportunity to expand to higher acuity units.
- Participate in cross coverage for all service lines as required
- Participate in community events as required
- Educate patients and family members as well as facility staff in concepts of nutrition and diet modifications.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- familiarity with the Nutrition Care Process and Electronic Health Records is preferred at the unit;
- strong comprehension of the principles of clinical nutrition practice;
- a Registered Dietitian, eligible for licensure in the state if applicable; and
- the ability to meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- possess strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- have a passion for driving and improving the patient experience.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.