Your future, so sodexo
General Manager 4 - Food
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 78326
Seeking an experienced General Manager to lead the Sodexo food team at Parkview Health. This position will lead our food service department at Parkview Randallia Hospital. It is an exciting time to join Northeast Indiana's largest employer. Parkview Health System is growing. Parkview Randallia currently does over $1 million in retail revenue, over $2.5 million in managed volume and is amidst a $55 million renovation. This position will oversee 80 hourly employees, 3 salaried managers, 2 Sous Chefs and 1 Supervisor.
Relocation assistance is available with this opportunity!
To be successful in this role the General Manager will exhibit and be able to demonstrate the following qualities and experiences:
- Leadership: Lead, mentor, engage and develop teams to maximize their contributions, including recruiting, assessing, training, coaching and managing performance. Ensure food services appropriately connects to Parkview Health Mission and Vision. Coach employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how to execute. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship: Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial business relationship. Demonstrate excellent customer service utilizing Authentic Guest Service Standards. Identify client needs and effectively communicate operational progress.
- Financial Performance: Adopt Sodexo process and systems. Build revenue and manage budget, including cost controls with regard to food, beverage and labor. Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Achieve food and labor targets. Manage resources to ensure quality and cost control within budgetary guidelines.
- Productivity: Implement and maintain client agenda for both labor and food initiatives. Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls and profit management. Full compliance with Operational Excellence fundamentals, including food and labor. Direct and oversee operations related to production, distribution and food service. Must be able to demonstrate process improvement results.
- Compliance: Maintain a safe and healthy environment for clients, customers and employees. Comply with all applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those relating to safety, health, wage and hour.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.