Your future, so sodexo
Unit Marketing Coordinator
Job category: Marketing
Job ID: 66155
Sodexo is seeking a Unit Marketing Coordinator for Northwestern University located in Evanston, Illinois. This position will be heavily involved in managing the entire scope of Northwestern Dining's social media accounts. The Marketing Coordinator provide support to the dining team by attending meetings as needed regarding programming, interacting with clients and guests, measuring feedback and providing recommendations to the team. Typical shift is 9:00am - 5:30pm.
Is this opportunity right for you?
Sodexo’s Marketing staff work with operations teams to develop marketing strategies that provide a high level of service and innovation for multiple cafes, catering, micro markets, brands and retail stores. Marketing is focused on growth strategies for increasing sales for the unit, improving customer satisfaction and promoting Sodexo’s Brand.
Are you the Marketing Coordinator we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will:
- be well versed in event coordination, customer engagement, assisting with development of strategies, measurement and analysis of data, administering surveys and focus groups, and content creation for reporting; and
- best match Northwestern Dining's needs and be prepared to expand the student internship program, mentor student interns, drive revenue, and effectively manage projects' timelines.
The ideal candidate will have:
- one or more years marketing experience ideally in food service;
- strong knowledge of social media management;
- strategic leadership, talent management, as well as exceptional communication and project management skills;
- strong computer skills are required, with a preference for experience with Adobe Creative Suites;
- strong presentation skills, with PowerPoint experience;
- client relationship skills and the ability to quickly respond to client and management needs;
- the ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage workload;
- marketing degree preferred;
- Contract food services experience is preferred.
Careers in Universities:
Working for Sodexo in Universities allows you to support students on their path to adulthood and academic success. Located on college and university campuses across the country, Sodexo creates clean, safe living and learning environments that inspire and drive success. Student success depends upon so many conditions – when they are well fed, safe, comfortable and learning in a clean, well maintained environment they are more likely to succeed
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop
Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Marketing positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Marketing jobs.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.