Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Nutrition Manager 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 78070
Sodexo is seeking a fulltime Registered Dietitian to provide regional support at Sodexo hospitals in IL,Iowa, North and South Dakota This position will last for up to one year. After onboarding, the successful candidate is encouraged to apply to internal positions within Sodexo. Selected candidate will cover a variety of assignments such as clinical, patient services and/or environmental services management. This is a great opportunity to work at various locations while learning new skills, Sodexo programs and services! Must be able to travel throughout IL, Iowa, North and South Dakota and beyond, as needed. Selected candidate will reside in the Chicago area. This position offer benefits.
Reporting to the District Manager, this Registered Dietitian will:
- Be an RD with an interest in both clinical and management. Entry level OK, training will be provided.
- Provide nutritional care to patients and/or work as part of the management team as a patient services or environmental services manager, as assigned at each unit.
- Work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff and collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently
- Have excellent communication skills and be outcome focused
- Participate and provide input in performance improvement projects and committees
- Support General Manager at the account with any projects and assignments as needed
- Promote food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.