Your future, so sodexo
Project Coordinator/Maximo Trainer
Job category: General Management
Job ID: 74792
Magic Johnson Enterprises partnered with Sodexo North America, to create the joint venture SodexoMAGIC, a food service and facilities management company. Our commitment is to bring innovation and best in class service to our clients. If you desire to be a member of a team that embraces the community, encourages empowerment, believes in team work and supports career development and growth, then we want you to join our team! We are looking for employees who believe in delivering exceptional customer service and who strive for excellence!
This posiiton is responsible for managing the Maximo system; training others to use Maximo; project management as it relates to operational excellence; and basci technical support.
CMMS, preferably Maximo experience is preferred. As well as, Lean Six Sigma and facilities management. Ability to manage multiple priorities is a plus. #LI
The Project Coordinator is responsible for identifying, facilitating and managing continuous process simplification and optimization initiatives in close collaboration and consultation with the business and under guidance of the Account Manager. The role will be particularly focused on ensuring the successful implementation and execution of the business processes, standards and trainings associated with delivery of the services in accordance with SLA’s. The ideal candidate will take initiative and show strong cross-functional facilitation and leadership skills to continuously drive improvement. This position will perform scheduled audits of services and provide feedback to operations managers on improvement ideas. In addition, this position will facilitate alignment on Service Level Agreement and Business Continuity Plans with client processes.
· Implement operational excellence programs and initiatives. Share and implement Sodexo best practices with on-site team.
· Create and implement a continuous improvement plan.
· Provide coaching and operational support to OEO initiatives as required.
· Provide timely, accurate reporting and data for OEO initiatives.
· Support the implementation of a continuous improvement plan in a manner that is consistent with the principles of client’s preferred improvement methodologies (e.g. Six Sigma).
· Implement program for operational and quality performance tracking and reporting
· Align Sodexo’s site business continuity plan with client’s business continuity plan for business impact analysis (“BIA”) and update as needed.
· Business Continuity Plans completed and maintained current, as applicable to Service Provider’s business continuity.
· Support client’s Emergency Response Plans for all locations and ensure they are maintained and current.
· Provide business continuity training support for Personnel.
· Plan, train, conduct drills, test equipment and coordinate activities in cooperation with internal and external resources
· Ensure service levels are well-documented and accurately reflect client’s requirements for the portfolio.
· Collaborates and assists with any other process simplification and optimization initiatives taken by the Operational Excellence team as needed.
· Identify and address process, workflow, and/or system inefficiencies
· Develop and track optimization efforts to achieve consistent targets
· Ensure lessons learned and best practices documented for posterity
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.