Your future, so sodexo
Vice President, Business Development - Universities Retention
Job category: Sales
Job ID: 66620
Sodexo is currently searching for a Vice President, Universities Retention. This role is a team lead and will work from a virtual home office.
The successful candidate will have the overall responsibility for the successful retention of accounts in NORAM. This includes, but is not limited to working the retention processes starting three years out from expiration, operations review, counseling with the DM and RVP on current strategies to retain accounts, working with finance to make sure we are competitive in the marketplace, and develop communication plans for keeping retention top of mind with operations.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategies that result in the achievement of account retention.
- Define and maintain the retention process activity map. This will be used to guide your team’s activity in working with operations to retain business.
- Develop and implement an annual retention plan that will forecast activity and direct resources throughout the year.
- Monitor and review implementation of strategic plans to ensure goals and objectives are met at each University site.
- Thorough understanding of the competition in each region well as competitor practices in order for us to successfully improve our retention rate.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations, proposals, and other sales documents.
- Work in conjunction with Clients for Life team, Creative Services team, and Finance team to enable successful retention of accounts.
- Successfully link the customer’s wants and needs with the features and benefits of the Sodexo’s products and services.
- Ensure compliance of proposals with all financial, human resources, and legal protocols.
- Negotiate and close contracts with clients.
- Provide sales leads to others when working with clients that have an unmet need.
- Business Development, Operations, and Retention experience is desired.
- Candidate with a Service Solutions background are encouraged to apply.
- Prior experience leading high performing team
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 8 plus years of related experience
- Travel required, up to 60%
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 10 years
Basic Functional Experience - At least 10 years sales services or industry-related work experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.