Your future, so sodexo
Vice President, Facilities Operations
Job category: Facilities
Job ID: 68928
Sodexo has an exciting opportunity for a Vice President of Operations – Facilities in Chicago, IL. This superb leader must have extremely strong interpersonal skills and client relationship skills at the C-Suite Level. This includes building relationships among the team with all different management styles including diverse client strategies!
The VP, Facilities will lead strategic, operational oversight and direction of Facilities management services (Integrated Facilities Management – 250 - 300 schools and Comprehensive Service Solutions model) with $70M Managed volume and $110M – 120M Annual Revenue.
This VP, Facilities will:
- Support and direct all aspects of strategic facilities operations
- Work with senior leaders to develop business strategies for account growth and retention
- Monitor performance against Key Result Indicators and Service Level Agreements
- Possess extensive labor union experience
- Have the ability to connect with State & City officials along with keeping the pulse of the surrounding community
- Be responsible for (Minority Women Business Enterprise) MWBE strategy
- Support managers to provide excellent service to client
- Analyze and forecast financial results and make decisions based on data and needs
- Build and maintain strong team through recruitment and retention
- Build and maintain strong client relationships to promote the Clients For Life philosophy
- Lead and inspire your team to continually improve Sodexo's performance for our clients and customers
- Develop and innovate to promote improved performance within unit
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Communicate proactivity and in a professional manner as well as follow up skills is a must
This is an exciting opportunity and an excellent path for career growth for a high performing individual. The ideal candidate must be strategic, strong at motivating & building a senior management team, have proven success in working with multiple teams, in a large, complex organization ideally in a large school system. Relocation is available!
Basic Education Requirement- Bachelor's degree
Basic Management Experience- 10 years
Basic Functional Experience- 10 years in facilities management, engineering, management of business/operations service in both soft and hard facilities services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.