Your future, so sodexo
Senior Manager, Finance
Job category: Finance
Job ID: 72403
Sodexo has an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Senior Finance Manager is Chicago, IL.
- Support the VP to maximize the profitability of the division, via rigorous management of the account finances, challenging performance and driving profitable organic growth including advising VP on new and renewal deal strategy and finance/commercial structure; develop partnership with client which allows for effective results month-over-month
- Ensure that all the Group Finance policies, processes and procedures are consistently followed in the delivery of the monthly result
- Be an equal team member in the accounts strategy, results, and success, create a business partner relationship with all key stakeholders as well as the VP, including clients and other Sodexo functions including Service Operations team
- Deliver consistent, high quality, timely reporting to support all key commercial decisions
- Create a culture of continuous improvement across the team, leading in key work areas - people, efficiency, control and service
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Contributing to the key overall financial performance, including growth drivers of the business alongside the VP:
- Ensure appropriate action plans are in place to drive the business to meet or exceed the Budget targets for all key measures - Revenues, GP, EBIT, Capex and DSO;
- For IFM contracts, specific focus on managing out of scope activities e.g. variable and project services and required client discussion and follow-up;
- Ensuring timely provision of strong, accurate and relevant analytics (data and analysis) transparently to all stakeholders;
- Ensuring a risk management and internal control framework permitting effective identification and management of financial risks, with remediation alerts and escalation as necessary;
- Managing the multiple interfaces with Clients /Segments/Service Operations/Transversal Functions;
- Driving standardized processes and methods within the account to maximize efficiency, e.g. reporting;
- Financial Management, including but not limited to P & L, Balance Sheet, Operating Statement, Fixed Assets, Key Results Indicators/drivers as related to business performance;
- Accountability for implementation of internal controls, and the monitoring of the internal control environment;
- Contribute to the Account Talent Development process to maximize engagement and develop a succession plan; for respective finance employees within remit ensure development goals are clear and development plans are in place and executed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 15 years accounting / finance experience
- 5 years accounting / finance experience with annual P/L responsibilities exceeding ~$150 million across multiple contracts
- Project management experience
- Strong presentation skills, influencing skills and team leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience – 3 years in accounting, finance or a related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.