Your future, so sodexo
Senior Director, Business Development - Retention
Job category: Sales
Job ID: 63985
Sodexo is currently searching for a Senior Business Development Director - Retention. This position will work from a virtual home office and the selected candidate will reside in the mid-west to east coast.
This position provides business development and retention focused leadership in collaboration with operation teams within a territory to maximize retention, resale, and cross-selling sales opportunities. This position provides unbiased analysis of operational risks and challenges, and strategic planning to retain and grow business. This position supports the sales and Clients for Life processes through business reviews, client solutions development, and planning.
Essential Functions of Position:
- Maintains pro-active business relationships in key accounts with high level senior management as determined by the VP of Strategic Account Management and business priorities.
- Supports the development and administration of proactive risk assessment processes, utilizing early warning factors, to determine the accounts degree of risk.
- Works with the Clients for Life, operations, and sales teams to develop retention strategies.
- Supports the operations team in development of alternate contract models to better meet client needs and business objectives.
- Uses unbiased business evaluations to help the operations team better understand how customers and/or competition might view our services.
- Provides consulting support to all resale processes as determined by the VP of Strategic Account Management.
- As directed, acts as the leader of resale processes for current clients that have requested proposals from competitors, to include self-op, as an alternative to their support needs.
- Utilizes Clients for Life information with operations team and develops action plans to correct deficiencies.
- Evaluates and analyzes financial and other data to effectively develop proposals or other required sales documents and ensures proposals meet Corporate Services standards.
- Responsible for coordination and production of contract document. Will determine and define with the operations team the contract execution processes.
- Tracks all resale processes in CRM database and reviews with VP of Strategic Account Management.
- Develops, in conjunction with the VP of Strategic Account Management,
SVP. VPO, a Territory Tactical and Strategic Account Management Plan within the assigned geography to significantly increase cross-selling.
- Helps sales and operation teams identify and qualify horizontal sales opportunities.
- Effectively builds relationships with Senior Customer management (C-Suite) at assigned locations to develop cross-selling opportunities.
- Assists in the assembly of sales presentations, proposals, and other sales documents as needed.
- Assists in the coordination and execution of contract documents. Will determine and define with the operations team the contract execution processes.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - At least 2 years sales or industry-related work experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.