Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 50690
Are you a Dietitian in need of flexible work arrangements? Are you seeking a Part-Time 20 hours week job in the clinical arena? If so, we need you! Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team at MetroSouth Medical Center a 350 bed acute care hospital located in Blue Island IL just outside of Chicago, IL.
Position will report to Clinical Nutrition Manager and ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in an acute care nutrition services setting, along with a strong comprehension of the principles of clinical nutrition practice
- Have demonstrated skills in accreditation and regulatory readiness and review; and establishing and maintaining standards of care
- Need to have excellent communication and customer service skills, have a track record of proactive interaction with the medical team, and
- Assist General Manager as needed on additional projects and assignments for the department
- Be a great team player
- Must be a Registered Dietitian eligible for licensure in the state.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo will require a background check and may require a drug screen for this position.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer