Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 61777
Sodexo is seeking a Clinical Dietitian for The Holmstad, a Covenant Retirement Community. The Holmstad is an impressive retirement community, inside and out. Nestled on 38 wooded, scenic acres in the heart of the Fox River Valley, The Holmstad is home to approximately 450 residents and has a range of care levels from independent living through long term care.
Position will report to General Manager. The ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with experience in long term care as well as kitchen operations management.
- Be responsible for all clinical documentation, care plan visits and new resident preference interviews
- Have a strong commitment to excellence in patient care
- Provide nutritional care to long term care residents and sub-acute rehab patients.
- Have experience with electronic charting and the NCP.
- Provide monthly nutrition lectures to the assisted living and independent living residents.
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Represent the Food & Nutrition Department as the primary liaison with the medical and nursing staff.
- Possess strong communication and customer service skills.
- Enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our clients and residents.
- Licensure is required
Residents are the heart of everything we do and we welcome you to join our team.
For more information about The Holmstad click here: http://www.theholmstad.org
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.