Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 78313
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team at Amita Mercy Medical Center for the Diabetes and Wellness center in Aurora, Illinois. Position will work part time with benefits ~20 hours per week
Position will report to Clinical Nutrition Manager and the ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian and work Out Patient Nutritional Services including Medical Nutrition Therapy, Individual and Group counseling for Diabetes, Obesity and Weight loss.
- Prior experience with the nutrition care process and electronic health records charting a plus, facility uses Meditech.
- Provide education to patients and work closely with the Center for Diabetes and Wellness management staff
- Possess the ability to creatively problem solve, work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions while working within a self-directed and team-oriented work environment
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills to interact with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Certified Diabetes Educator preferred but not required
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus in assisting in educating outpatient population
- Licensed in IL
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.