Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Nutrition Manager 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 64080
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to join our team at St. Luke's Health System as a Clinical Nutrition Manager. This new acute care hospital is located in Nampa, ID.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Clinical Nutrition Manager will:
- Serve in a clinical and operational, leadership role on the Food and Nutrition Services team.
- Maintain highly visible role, interact with client, represent the department on medical, nursing and interdisciplinary committees.
- Be responsible for the management of 1 clinical dietitian.
- Monitor and evaluate nutrition care services; accreditation and regulatory readiness and review; and establishing and maintaining standards of care.
- Work as part of the clinical team and play an integral role with a mission to exceed client satisfaction through the application of Sodexo programs.
- Be a self-directed, innovative, flexible team player with excellent time management skills, verbal and written communication skills.
- Have prior experience with electronic medical records charting and Nutrition Care Process.
Licensure in Idaho required.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.