Your future, so sodexo
Unit Marketing Coordinator
Job category: Marketing
Job ID: 72093
Are you experienced and creative in Marketing for Foodservice Operations?
Sodexo is seeking an hourly Unit Marketing Coordinator for University of Idaho - a showcase University account and home to over 10,000 students in beautiful town of Moscow, ID - just 6 miles down the road from Washington State University in Pullman, WA. Sodexo at Univ of ID offers high volume retail, resident dining, concessions, catering, conferences and camps.
The Unit Marketing Coordinator will work closely with Sodexo Operations Management team to develop marketing strategies for increasing food retail sales and voluntary student meal plans on campus, implementing Sodexo programs, roll out of new programs and systems (POS, Catertrax, Apps, SMG), analyzing market data and creating innovative new strategies to capture new sales . Will be responsible for marketing initiatives such as: surveys, merchandising, national programs, pricing.
This is a great opportunity for a recent marketing graduate with some field experience who also has the ability to train along with possessing stellar verbal and written communication skills. The ideal candidate has a formal degree/ trade school certificate and food marketing experience in a campus environment.
This is an hourly full time position that requires feet on the street, hands on marketing and merchandising in the Student Dining and Food Retail venues on campus.
The ideal candidate has:
- Proven track record of increasing voluntary meal plan sales and/or sales dollars or sales volume and ability to provide examples of marketing strategies that were implemented.
- 2-4 years of food retail marketing experience – meal plan sales, merchandise designs, program development and execution and visual merchandise upgrades that are current with market trends.
- Dynamic communication skills – an ambassador for Sodexo to our clients and our customers,
- Effective time management skills – able to prioritize, multi-task : managing multiple projects and account locations
- Background and success in implementing marketing into social media and websites as well as ability to audit and contribute to existing social media presence(this includes Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram).
Sound like the career path you have been looking for? APPLY TODAY!
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.