Your future, so sodexo
Unit Controller 2
Job category: Finance
Job ID: 65420
Sodexo is seeking an experienced Unit Controller 2 to support the financial reporting for our dining services program at University of Idaho in Moscow, Idaho. You will be responsible for cash handling, weekly and monthly reports. Position will provide unit financial support for weekly flash projections, participation in final budget reviews, forecast updates, period close, and ad hoc reporting for this $8M account.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Prior Unit Controller experience in a large/contract dining environment;
- Experience supporting and training unit operators on various finance procedures including flash projections, forecasting, budget process, and various Sodexo reporting tools;
- Mastery level experience in Excel, Word, PowerPoint & computer skills;
- Experience with budget model, forecast model
- Understanding Meal Plan, Dining Dollar and Points system
- Knowledge of E-vision, Unit Financial System (UFS);
- Working knowledge of E-time/Kronos.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.