Your future, so sodexo
Executive Chef 2
Job category: Culinary
Job ID: 75792
Sodexo Senior Living has an exciting opportunity for an Execuitve Chef at Revel Eagle in Eagle, Idaho.
The Executive Chef will be responsible for managing an Executive Chef and a Frontline staff of 16 employees.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Executive Chef with Dining Director experience who has a passion for start- up accounts. This Executive Chef will be responsible for providing leadership and oversight at one of our new construction Retirement Communities. Revel Eagle is a part of the Wolff Group Senior Living Community portfolio. This beautiful community will have an upscale dining room, and be the home to 135 Residents. This is an extremely visible role where the Chef Manager/ General Manager must be able to provide high-touch, high caliber customer service to our Residents. An extremely high level of service standards must be maintained in the areas of customer service, cleanliness, food quality and speed of food service.
The Execuitve will be responsible for daily operations and oversight including responsibilities in:
- Strong contract management/compliance experience
- A strong customer focus, exceptional communication and organizational skills, and management experience in a food service environment
- Delivering high quality food service
- Achieve company financial targets and goals
- Developing and maintain client and customer relations
- Developing strategic plans
- Creating a positive and enjoyable environment
- Ensuring Sodexo Standards are met
The ideal candidate:
- Has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills
- Has a strong background in food safety and sanitation compliance
- Has history and knowledge of working in a Union environment
- Has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills and has a passion for a high level of customer service
- Can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed
In addition to offering a great opportunity, this position also provides a competitive salary, great benefits…and so much more!!
Sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please visit the Sodexo Network with Us page and consider signing up
Take a sneak peek at how Sodexo can contribute to your well-being: http://bit.ly/yPf9G.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.