Your future, so sodexo
Senior Manager, Area General
Job category: General Management
Job ID: 68296
Sodexo, an industry leader in Clinical Technology Management (CTM), has an opportunity for an Senior Manager Area General based in Boise, ID.
- You will report to a District Manager in CTM-Healthcare. This is a key leadership role; managing a team of 30 and 15 locations in the Boise, ID area.
Is this opportunity right for you?
Working in Clinical Technology Management (CTM) for Sodexo, you will partner with our Healthcare clients to manage their clinical technology needs. Together, we provide leadership and expertise for their business, patients, residents and the staff who care for them.
At Sodexo, we improve the Quality of Life of all those we serve.
At Sodexo, our CTM positions offer flexible work schedules while providing you the opportunity to expand your skills and grow your career.
Therefore, we are seeking solution-oriented candidates who excel at customer service with a proven success in leadership roles within a Clinical Technology Management environment.
- Capable Healthcare Technology Leader
- Experience successfully managing a large healthcare location
- Proactive thinking skills
- Experience and success developing procedures and managing projects and teams and providing consultation to client
- Strong administrative and/or customer service skills; budget management proficiency
- Career experience to include capable maintenance and repair of medical instrumentation (Biomedical as well as Medical Imaging)
- Strong track record of effectiveness in serving client
- Well Spoken, organized professional
- Capable leader with service orientation and strong business acumen
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start/advance your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years work experience in facilities (e.g., maintenance, plant operations, engineering services, grounds, custodial/environmental, or transportation) or food (e.g., food services or operations, concessions, retail sales, store operations, or vending) services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.