Your future, so sodexo
Food Service Manager 2
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 67617
Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager for Iolani School, a prestigious, culturally diverse College Prepatory school - K – 12 in Honolulu, HI. The Food Service Manager will oversee the all retail food service program including 2 snack bars and school lunch program providing breakfast, lunch and afternoon snacks for the 2,000 students, faculty and staff – as well as shared responsibility for the catering events.
The ideal candidate will
- Have a strong commitment to excellent customer service and food quality.
- Have restaurant or other Food Service industry experience in quick service, fast casual, or full service environment.
- Have previous cash handling, Point of Sale experience
- Be a quick learner to utilize Sodexo online food management systems.
- Bring enthusiasm and a creative approach to food service
- Demonstrate flexibility with work hours including evenings and weekends
- Seeking local candidates who understand the culture and cuisines of Hawaii.
Why consider Sodexo Food service management? This is an excellent opportunity to begin your management career with Sodexo! And at Iolani School you will learn all the different aspects of Sodexo dining operations - front and back of the house, catering, etc. You will also have access to the school facilities - weigt room, pool, etc. Iolani School offers Academic excellence and personal growth flourish in an atmosphere that is challenging and competitive, yet caring and nurturing. Through dynamic and personalized instruction in a multitude of disciplines, 'Iolani develops liberally educated, well-rounded individuals who are well prepared for college and ready to assume their responsibilities as active, moral citizens.
Consider an improved quality of life in Honolulu, HI. Join the Sodexo Team! Apply today! #LI
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.