Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Nutrition Manager 3
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 50317
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic team in the greater Atlanta GA/Macon area. Coliseum Health System is a multi-unit system, made up of two Sodexo contracted hospitals and a behavioral health facility located within Macon, GA. Relocation assistance is available. #LI
Is this opportunity right for you?
If you are a registered dietitian with a minimum of 2 years of recent clinical experience and 1 year lead or management experience, this may be the job for you. Utilizing your leadership skills, you will manage the Clinical Nutrition program while leading a team of 4 dietitians and diet office staff. Our dietitians create more than merely a job but a rewarding career by leading teams to exceed client expectations. Are you the experienced dietitian we’re seeking?
In this role you will:
- Serve in a leadership role on the Food and Nutrition Services team along with other Sodexo managers
- Oversee a staff of 4 dietitians and other diet office staff
- Represents the department on hospital wide nursing and medical staff committees
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Be a Registered Dietitian and be able to provide guidance and direction to the RD/program
- Be responsible for meeting The Joint Commission/state/federal and company standards
- Overseeing quality improvement programs and providing training and educating of foodservice and hospital staff
- Responsibility for monitoring and achievement of clinical nutrition care standards
- Assisting in the preparation and readiness for accreditation and regulatory visits for clinical and patient services areas
- Demonstrating solid knowledge and experience electronic medical records, electronic charging and ordering software.
- Building solid relationships with interdisciplinary staff
- Driving patient satisfaction and achieving client management goals system-wide.
- Be the primary liaison with medical and nursing staff.
- Be responsible for the hiring, orientation, scheduling, training, development, and performance evaluations of the diet office, patient services staff, and RD
- Provide in-patient and out-patient nutrition instruction and lead the efforts to be involved in community education programs
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Nutrition and Wellness positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare, Personal and Home Health Services, and Senior Living locations across the United States. See more Nutrition jobs here
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.