Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 66666
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking a Full Time Registered Dietitian for Magnolia Manor Retirement Center located in Columbus, Georgia.
**$1,500 sign on bonus, competitive salary AND full benefits**
Reporting to the General Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with experience or passion for long term care. New grads welcome to apply!
- Manage the nutrition care process alongside another dietitian for the SNF residents and provide nutrition consults to residents as needed.
- Be an active part of the Food Service management team.
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Represent the Food & Nutrition Department as the primary liaison with the medical and nursing staff.
- Provide nutrition education and seminars to all levels of care within the community.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, energetic, and enjoy working with seniors to make every day better for our clients and residents.
- Have a passion for driving and improving the resident experience for the Seniors we serve.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.