Your future, so sodexo
Clinical Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 63686
- Be a Registered Dietitian with experience or passion for long term care.
- Manage the nutrition care process alongside another dietitian for the SNF residents and provide nutrition consults to residents as needed.
- Be an active part of the Food Service management team.
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Represent the Food & Nutrition Department as the primary liaison with the medical and nursing staff.
- Provide nutrition education and seminars to all levels of care within the community.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, energetic, and enjoy working with seniors to make every day better for our clients and residents.
- Have a passion for driving and improving the resident experience for the Seniors we serve.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.