Your future, so sodexo
Unit Controller 3
Job category: Finance
Job ID: 72134
Sodexo is currently recruiting for a Unit Controller 3 for a new healthcare account located in Atlanta, GA. The Unit Controller will be responsible for financial oversight of Sodexo Environmental Services and Food and Nutrition Services. Grady Memorial Hospital, licensed for 953 beds and 25+ outer buiildings. https://www.gradyhealth.org/
- Direct financial oversight for Sodexo account
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail and the ability to work in a high pressure environment are key in this role
- Works closely with the GM & District Manager to analyze month-end reporting, provide variance explanations and corrective action plans as needed, annual budgeting and monthly re-forecasting
- Extensive financial reporting experience including hands-on data entry
- Preparing, tracking of goods, analyzing all financial reports for account
- Executes the accounts receivable process from contracting thru collections, enters weekly accounts payables, produces weekly financial reconciliation, investigates and corrects variances
- Experience managing financials for multiple food outlets
- Responsible for cash control, cash handling, and internal audits
Builds strong relationships with all levels of the organization to ensure operational effectiveness
- Creating documents, spreadsheets, reports and presentations for clients & District Manager
- Strong financial acumen as well as a strong understanding of the business and knowledge of the impact on other areas of the business
Careers in Healthcare:
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Basic Education Requirement – Associate's Degree
Basic Functional Experience – 2 years in accounting, finance or a related field
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.