Your future, so sodexo
Senior Manager, Change Management
Job category: General Management
Job ID: 72139
Sodexo is seeking a Senior Manager, Change Management for Grady Memorial Hospital, licensed for 953 beds and Crestview Health and Rehabilitation Center, which is a 300 bed facility to lead change at for our new account! Grady is the largest hospital in the state of Georgia and the. It is the fifth-largest public hospital in the United States, as well as one of the busiest Level 1 trauma centers in the country.
Are you the experienced change agent we’re seeking?
The Senior Manager, Change Management supports our employee engagement and will keep our management team laser focused on effective communication, and creating operational efficiencies through employee engagement resulting in operational excellence and enhanced employee satisfaction and morale. This person will support change management for both Food & Nutrition Services and Environmental Services.
Preferred candidates will be Lean Six Sigma certified.
The ideal candidate will have the following preferred knowledge/skillset:
- Strong knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodologies, tools, and project management experience.
- Must be able to motivate others to accomplish their assignments and achieve results.
- High degree of customer focus is required in order to improve the customer experience.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, handle diverse situations, set goals, and meet aggressive deadlines
- Skilled in designing and executing change management strategies and partnering with work stream leads in the design, development, and implementation of their plans
- Effective presentation skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels within the organization with tact and professionalism.
- Ability to analyze reports, implement changes along with excellent follow up.
- A track record of successful client relations, strong retail and customer service scores
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of organizational change experience.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.