Your future, so sodexo
Sales Executive - Senior Living
Job category: Sales
Job ID: 62588
Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal maker? At Sodexo, you will find a culture that rewards such entrepreneurial spirit. Sodexo empowers Business Development Executives to make decisions to grow the business. We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success. Use insight and consultative selling techniques to offer unique perspectives on the business, which links back to Sodexo and our mission of Quality of Life Services.
Sodexo is searching for a Sales Executive to join our Seniors Segment. This role covers a number of Southeastern states and the selected candidate must live within one of the following states in this territory: Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, & Alabama. The Sales Executive is responsible for market development within the above mentioned territory.
To be a successful sales executive you will need the following skills:
- A passion for the Senior Living segment above all
- Critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- C-level sales acumen
- Knowledge of contract management
- Technical & Financial skills
The position will include:
- Developing new and potential accounts within the assigned geographic area.
- Developing and implementing short and long range sales strategies and achieving targeted new sales goals by orchestrating the sales process including prospect identification, execution, proposal development, proposal delivery and contract negotiation.
- Researching prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to.
- Coaching customer stakeholders and building consensus for Sodexo’s solutions within their organization.
- Independently and collaboratively strategizing for solving deal-level challenges.
The position requires a Bachelor’s Degree and/or 5-7 years of successful sales or related experience, preferably within the Senior Living space.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - At least 2 years sales or industry-related work experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.