Your future, so sodexo
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 74879
Sodexo has an opportunity for a Dietitian at a 517-bed adult hospital and 154-bed children’s hospital in Augusta, GA.
Augusta University Medical Center is a Level 1 Trauma hospital with 68 adult critical care beds (Trauma, MICU, SICU, Neurology ICU and Cardiac ICU).
The Dietitian will:
- Primarily cover adult inpatients,
- Cross-train to provide coverage to pediatrics, as are all the dietitians.
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills,
- Have a track record of proactive interaction with the medical team,
- Be an outstanding team player with strong demonstrated leadership skills.
- Have familiarity with Cerner medical records is also a plus.
- Be highly motivated and have a desire to work with high-acuity patients.
- Have experience writing parenteral nutrition orders a plus.
Licensure in GA is required before starting in this role.
Augusta University Medical Center and Children’s Hospital of Georgia (AU Health) is the academic health center for The Medical College of Georgia (MCG) at Augusta University (AU). AU offers a Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition in the College of Allied Health Sciences, as well as, the Augusta Area Dietetic Internship. This is a growing, active medical community. There are lots of opportunity for growth and professional interactions. This is an excellent position to grow your career in a supportive environment.
Learn more at http://www.augustahealth.org/
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.