Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 66288
Sodexo has an opportunity for an experienced Critical Care Dietitian at a 517-bed adult hospital and 154-bed children’s hospital in Augusta, GA.
Augusta University Medical Center is a Level 1 Trauma hospital with 68 adult critical care beds (Trauma, MICU, SICU, Neurology ICU and CCU).
The Registered Dietitian will be:
- Highly motivated with a minimum of 2 to 3 years work experience in critical care nutrition.
- Experience writing parenteral nutrition orders a plus.
- Familiarity with Cerner medical records is also a plus.
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills,
- Have a track record of proactive interaction with the medical team,
- Outstanding team player with strong demonstrated leadership skills.
CNSC certification preferred, Licensure in GA is required before starting in this role.
Augusta University Medical Center and Children’s Hospital of Georgia (AUHealth) is the academic health center for The Medical College of Georgia (MCG) at Augusta University (AU). AU offers a Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition in the College of Allied Health Sciences, as well as, the Augusta Area Dietetic Internship. This is a growing, active medical community. There are lots of opportunity for growth and professional interactions. This is an excellent position to grow your career in a supportive environment.
Learn more at http://www.augustahealth.org/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.