Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 68837
US-FL-WEST PALM BEACH
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking a Full Time Registered Dietitian for Lourdes-Noreen McKeen Retirement community located in West Palm Beach, Florida. This is a 296 Resident Continuing Care Retirement Community with a spectacular waterfront view, located on historic Flagler Drive overlooking the inter-coastal waterway.
This community offers an elegant, resort-style independent and assisting living, as well as skilled nursing and rehabilitation care. Just blocks from downtown's shopping, arts, cultural district and restaurants.
Reporting to the General Manager, this Registered Dietitian will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with experience in long term care is preferred
- Manage the nutrition care process for the SNF residents and provide nutrition consults to residents as needed.
- Meet DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Represent the Food & Nutrition Department as the primary liaison with the medical and nursing staff.
- Provide nutrition education and seminars to all levels of care within the community.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, energetic, and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our clients and residents.
- Have a passion for driving and improving the resident experience for the Seniors we serve.
Licensure in Florida is required.
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.