Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 1
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 75616
US-FL-WEST PALM BEACH
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian at St. Mary's Medical Center and Palm Beach Children's Hospital is a 464-bed hospital Level I Trauma Center, Comprehensive Stroke Center, Level III NICU, maternity services and more. We are also home to the Palm Beach Children’s Hospital, the only dedicated children’s hospital between Ft. Lauderdale and Orlando.
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager the Registered Dietitian will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with some experience in acute care setting
- Provide Medical Nutrition Therapy counseling for patients with varying medical diagnosis as well as inpatient nutritional care.
- Have experience with the nutrition care process and electronic charting.
- Possess strong communication and time management skills
- Provide education to patients, as well as staff and work closely with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff
- Possess the ability to creatively problem solve, work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions while working within a self-directed and team-oriented work environment
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills to interact with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Have strong time management and organizational skills
- Be involved in performance improvement activities.
- Licensure in Florida required
To learn more visit: https://www.stmarysmc.com
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.