Your future, so sodexo
Patient Services Manager 2
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 76525
US-FL-WEST PALM BEACH
Sodexo is seeking a Resource Patient Services Manager 2 to support healthcare accounts in southeast Florida. This person will mainly support St Mary's Hospital in West Palm Beach, Delray Medical Center in Delray Beach and West Boca Medical Center in West Boca and the candidate should be local to this market. This position may last 6-12 months and this person may be asked to travel to support other Sodexo accounts.
This is a great opportunity for someone that likes to work among several accounts and a great opportunity for someone to start their career with Sodexo!
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Patient Services. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced food service manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who can:
- implement performance improvement and quality assurance programs targeted to improve customer satisfaction;
- monitor patient tray operations and daily meal rounding;
- interact with patients and the nursing staff;
- perform tray assessments, training, stocking/inventory of the floors; and
- perform some HR functions and direct supervision of hourly associates.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implement company policies
- Previous experience working in a high volume facility
- Strong management skills, preferably in health care but not necessarily if you are also a dietitian
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.