Your future, so sodexo
Unit Controller 1
Job category: Finance
Job ID: 73634
Sodexo is seeking a Unit Controller for Parrish Medical Center, a 210-bed acute care hospital located in Titusville, FL. The average patient census here runs around 100. The position will support one location and four units (Food Service, Environmental Services, Facilities Managedent, and Concierge) in all financial aspects which includes: accounts payable, cash management, accounts receivable, accruals, budget, forecasting, financial reporting, trend analysis, inventory analysis. He or she will also ensure financial compliance and make recommendations to General Manager for improvements. This person is also the assistant to the Senior Area General Manager.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Prior food service accounting experience
- Ability to ensure accurate financial results and help improve profitability
- Experience supporting and training unit operators on various finance procedures including flash projections, forecasting, budget process, and various Sodexo reporting tools;
- Proficient skills in Excel
- Experience with AP and AR
- Experience with budget model, forecast model
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Knowledge of E-vision, Unit Financial System (UFS);
- Working knowledge of Kronos
- Ability to work independantly and is a self motivator
- Accounting degree or working towards accounting degree
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.