Your future, so sodexo
Retail Manager 3
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 74585
Moffitt Cancer Center, located in Tampa Florida and a world leader in cancer research and treatment, is seeking a Retail Manager 3 to grow the Sodexo brand within the facility. This is a 227 bed hospital with high outpatient volume. We have recently completed a 2+ million dollar retail renovation installing the first large format EAT concept in the company. The right candidate will possess an eye for detail, the ability to lead a diverse team and the desire to grow with the business.
This person will be responsible for the management of retail sales and operations within 4 retail locations. The Retail Manager will execute the ongoing development of Sodexo’s retail strategy to drive sales, revenue and customer satisfaction for this account.
Additional Job Responsibilities Include:
- Continue to innovate the retail offerings at this account to follow health and wellness oriented food and culinary trends.
- Provide the customer with a consistent quality experience.
- Maintain cash control and payroll records, as well as inventory, and purchasing.
- Monitor and report on the unit retail budget annually, as well as all other reporting including labor and sales reporting for this high volume retail location.
- Management, teambuilding and scheduling of 35 employees.
- Ensure high quality customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance to food safety, sanitation and overall workplace safety standards.
- Drive sales, revenue, customer and client satisfaction.
If this describes your background, we want to hear from you!:
- Ability to drive sales thru promotions and be a strong leader in a very fast paced retail environment.
- Ability to execute retail food service initiatives quickly, effectively and efficiently.
- Strong marketing skills and experience with social media such as You Tube, Instagram and Facebook is beneficial
- Impeccable follow through with ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong leadership and extensive team management experience.
- Knowledge of current health and wellness culinary concepts.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be successful in a lean process, metrics driven environment.
- Strong understanding of retail marketing concepts and strategies.
- Self-motivated with strong drive to be process oriented.
- Understanding of Sodexo systems is beneficial
- Both front of house and back of house experience is beneficial but not required
- Strong financial acumen including past cash handling responsibilities, ability to analyze sales data, understands trends, and can address business opportunities.
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year of work experience in concessions, retail sales, or store operations
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.