Your future, so sodexo
Retail Manager 2
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 67609
Sodexo currently has an opportunity for a Retail Manager 2 to join our food services team at Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa, FL. This person will be responsible for the management of retail sales and operations within the hospital's main cafe. Sodexo recently renovated portions of the kitchen; installed the "At Your Request" patient dining program and completed a 2+Million dollar retail renovation project and installed the first EAT concept within the company. The Retail Manager will execute the ongoing development of Sodexo’s retail strategy to drive sales, revenue and customer satisfaction for this account.
Additional Job Responsibilities Include:
- Continue to innovate the retail offerings at this account to follow health and wellness oriented food and culinary trends.
- Provide the customer with a consistent quality experience.
- Maintain cash control and payroll records, as well as inventory, and purchasing.
- Monitor and report on the unit retail budget annually, as well as all other reporting including labor and sales reporting for this high volume retail location.
- Management, teambuilding and scheduling of 20 employees.
- Ensure high quality customer satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance to food safety, sanitation and overall workplace safety standards.
- Drive sales, revenue, customer and client satisfaction.
If this describes your background, we want to hear from you!:
- Ability to drive sales and be a strong leader in a very fast paced retail environment.
- Ability to execute retail food service initiatives quickly, effectively and efficiently.
- Impeccable follow through with ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong leadership and extensive team management experience.
- Knowledge of current health and wellness culinary concepts.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be successful in a lean process, metrics driven environment.
- Strong understanding of retail marketing concepts and strategies.
- Self-motivated with strong drive to be process oriented.
- Understanding of Sodexo systems is beneficial.
- Strong financial acumen, ability to analyze sales data, understands trends, and can address business opportunities.
Moffitt Medical Center is 205-bed facility. With a high outpaitent volume, it is the premier leader in the prevention and cure of cancer. They are transforming cancer care through service, science and partnership.
In addition to offering a great opportunity, this position also provides a competitive salary, great benefits…and so much more!!
Take a sneak peak at how SODEXO can contribute to your well-being by visiting our Benefits Center!
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.