Your future, so sodexo
University Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 68526
Are you an outgoing, wellness oriented dietitian who enjoys working with culinarians to improve the daily lives of our customers?
Sodexo has an outstanding opportunity for a Registered Dietitian at Florida State University, one of the nation’s elite research universities. FSU’s welcoming campus embraces diversity along with championship athletics and a prime location in the heart of the state capital.
The ideal candidate will:
- Plan special diets, assist students with special diets in transitioning to eating in campus dining/catering events, and supervise their preparation.
- Provide 1:1 counseling to students with issues related to food allergies, weight management, and other medical issues requiring meal planning and accomodation assistance.
- Develop and deliver educational programs to the students, faculty and staff to support nutrition programs and client goals.
- Work closely with the management and culinary team to complete menu nutritional analysis in retail operations
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills and be a team player.
- Excel at working independently and be able to flex work schedules to accommodate student needs
- Be a Registered Dietitian and/or eligible for license in the state of FL.
For more information on Sodexo and Florida State University’s partnership, CLICK HERE
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.