Your future, so sodexo
Unit Marketing Specialist
Job category: Marketing
Job ID: 71477
Sodexo's University Dining Division is seeking a creative and experienced Marketing Specialist for our operations at Florida State University in Tallahassee, Florida. This is a field marketing position and will report to the Marketing Director. This position will support and develop marketing plans, execute marketing programs and handle all marketing communications and public relations.
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for the planning and implementation of all marketing roll-outs and training of national marketing programs to support unit operations and new sales. Position will deploy marketing initiatives such as: surveys, merchandising, national programs, strategic planning and implementation of Sodexo initiatives while also developing new strategies to enhance sales. Execution of annual marketing plan, while building relationships with local partners, managers, vendors, departments on campus and the student organizations. This position will be responsible for all unit projects and deadlines, coordinate work schedules in the department to meet business needs. The Marketing Coordinators will report to this position.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven track record of increasing sales or sales volume at a sports/leisure venue/account and be able to provide examples of marketing strategies that were implemented.
- 2-4 years of food retail marketing experience. Experience with stadium food service sales, merchandise designs, program development and execution, and visual merchandise upgrades that are current with market trends is critical.
- Dynamic communication skills as this position will serve as an ambassador for Sodexo to our clients and our customers.
- Effective time management skills including ability to prioritize and multi-task as this position will be managing multiple projects and account locations.
- Experience w/customer satisfaction enhancements and the ability to analyze account customer satisfaction surveys and help identify action plans in response.
- Background and success in implementing marketing into social media and websites.
- Ability to partner with General Managers to develop effective marketing strategies.
- Additional skills/competencies include: diversity awareness, team building/training, building strategic relations, market research, data and financial analysis for return on investments.
- Seeking confident candidates that work independently using prior food retail marketing experience, with the ability to initiate goals within budgets, execute plans to meet deadlines, and work with teams on processes while monitoring outcomes.
***Relocation Assistance is available with this position***
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.