Your future, so sodexo
Marketing Specialist - Tallahassee, Florida
Job category: Marketing
Job ID: 75628
Are you a creative and motivated Marketing Manager ready to take on a career changing challenge?
Sodexo Universities has a career opportunity for a Marketing Specialist for Florida State University in sunny Tallahassee, FL!
** RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION! **
Seminole Dining is looking for a dynamic and creative strategic marketing manager to lead a team to create unforgettable student events, engaging marketing communication and drive year-over-year revenue growth including targeted meal plan sales. With this exciting opportunity, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing plan and budget or each fiscal year with the goal of increasing as well and retaining existing market share. This role will be critical for strategic enhancement of University Dining initiatives in the area of targeted and strategic marketing,
The ideal candidate has:
- Proven track record of increasing voluntary meal plan sales and/or sales dollars or sales volume and be able to provide examples of marketing strategies that were implemented
- 3-5 years of food retail marketing experience - meal plan sales, merchandise designs, program development and execution, and visual merchandise upgrades that are current with market trends.
- Dynamic communication skills – an ambassador for Sodexo to our clients and our customers,
- Effective time management skills – able to prioritize, multi-task : managing multiple projects and account locations.
- Experience w/customer satisfaction enhancements, - ability to analyze account customer satisfaction surveys and help identify action plans in response.
- Background and success in implementing marketing into social media and websites.
- Ability to partner with General Manager/District Manager to develop marketing strategies that will have a strong impact on campus.
- Additional skills/competencies include: diversity awareness, team building/training, building strategic relations, market research, data and financial analysis for return on investments.
- Seeking confident candidates that work independently using prior food retail marketing experience and the ability to initiate goals within budgets, execute plans to meet deadlines, and work with teams on processes while monitoring outcomes
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years of experience in project management or related experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.