Your future, so sodexo
Executive Chef 2
Job category: Culinary
Job ID: 68001
Sodexo has a great opportunity for an Executive Chef 2 at Tallahassee Regional Hospital located in Tallahassee, FL. Tallahassee Regional is a 700+ bed academic medical center and as a Blue Chip account, is visited by many upper level Sodexo visitors and potential clients.
The Executive Chef will plan, organize and manage the daily food production within the hospital. Our Executive Chef will be responsible for managing the culinary operations for all food outlets including patient dining, café and catering services. Responsibilities include:
- Managing the daily food production including production planning and controls
- Ensuring Sodexo Culinary Standards including recipe compliance and food quality
- Labor and food cost controls and compliance
- Menu development and inventory management
- Food cost management
- Sodexo Systems Management is a key function in this role
Ideal candidate will have:
- Strong culinary background.
- Menu planning experience.
- Experience supervising a team, strong human resources, employee training/development
- Strong understanding of food forecasting, purchasing, inventory, and labor management.
- Proficient computer skills, exceptional organization, and customer service skills.
- Strong knowledge of HACCP
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Careers in Healthcare:
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.