Your future, so sodexo
Executive Chef 2
Job category: Culinary
Job ID: 65330
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE WITH THIS POSITION!
Sodexo campus services is seeking a skilled and career-oriented Catering/Presidential Executive Chef 2 to support catering culinary operations on the prestigious campus of Florida State University located in sunny Tallahassee, FL!
We are seeking Executive Chef Candidates with the following in their culinary “toolkits”:
- The ability to take ordinary, quality ingredients and create delicious, "down-home" cuisine.
- The culinary "chops" to handle high-volume catering food production.
- A strong artistic culinary flair – can you impress all customers at the university?
- The ability to inspire and lead a kitchen staff – can you help others become trend-setting, innovators?
The best qualified candidates will have the following:
- Culinary management experience within a large volume, quality-focused university/college catering setting;
- High expectations for customer service and quality of food;
- Understanding of financials as they apply to cost controls of food and labor;
- Ability and willingness to develop and train front-line employees;
- Passion for food and innovation;
- Ability to think outside of the box;
- HACCP and production records;
- Ordering and inventory responsibilities;
- Maintain on site wellness and sustainability initiatives;
- Interacts with customers and clients;
- Ability to work flex shifts to meet event needs;
If you possess these culinary qualities and can impress in the kitchen then come join Sodexo Education, the leading campus dining provider, serving more than 600 higher education campuses throughout the country!
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.